Προσοχή: Τελευταία κομμάτια!
High Voltage Lipoly batteries (LiHV) offer greater power density than traditional lipoly batteries allowing you to increase your flight times without the penalty of added weight
Multistar high capacity batteries are the result of extensive testing and development with one goal in mind...increasing flight times for your multi-rotor aircraft without the penalty of added weight.
We have achieved our goal by drastically increasing the battery capacity (mAh) while lowering the discharge rate. This results in a battery which is still capable of providing sufficient current (Amps) while offering much higher capacity when compared to a standard 20C+ LiPoly battery of the same weight.
What this all means is that Multistar batteries are able to provide flight times much longer than standard LiPoly battery packs without adding any weight to your multi-rotor model, making them absolutely ideal for use with aerial video and FPV multi-rotor aircraft.
We have a full range of Multistar High Capacity Multi-Rotor battery packs in the works and will be adding new sizes/configurations as they become available.
• LiHV Chemistry (Requires LiHV capable charger)
• Ultra high capacity LiPoly batteries designed specifically for multi-rotor use
• Fitted with genuine XT60 connectors
• Similar size/weight as batteries of much lower capacity, making these a direct drop-in upgrade for most multi-rotor aircraft
• Provides increased flight times of up to 30% or more when compared to standard LiPoly batteries of the same weight
• Ideal for use with aerial video and FPV multi-rotor aircraft
Minimum Capacity: 5200mAh
Configuration: 3S / 11.4v / 3Cell
Constant Discharge: 10C
Peak Discharge (10sec): 20C
Pack Weight: 318g
Pack Size: 108 x 36 x 47 mm
Charge Plug: JST-XH
Discharge Plug: XT60