Note 1: Successfully start the drill requires 3 10C-20C power batteries, or 6 5C-10C power batteries (recommended power battery models: sony vtc4, vtc4A, vtc5A, vtc6) OV and 12.6V cable, use Copper wire of 3 square millimeters or more (nickel sheets cannot be used)
Note 2: Strictly connect 0V, 4.2V, 8.4V, 12.6V according to the diagram. Do not touch any components on the board when soldering the wire. Do not intentionally short circuit.
Note 3: When soldering the battery for the first time or when charging is in progress, as long as the single battery exceeds 4.2V, the "430" resistor will heat up and discharge (discharge to about 4.19V to stop heating). If the "430" resistor is severely hot, check if the wrong line is connected.
Prepare 3S 12.6V 40A lithium battery protection module, battery, power supply, high power load resistor
The figure below shows the module discharge diagram. The battery is 3 strings. The connected battery needs to meet the 40A discharge current. It can be realized by paralleling the battery or purchasing a battery with a large discharge current. For example, if the battery is 2000mAH and the discharge multiple is 10C, then only 3 strings of 2 are needed and the discharge current is 40A.
The figure below shows the battery charging diagram. The charging voltage is DC12.6V~13.6V. The charging current depends on the battery connected, and the maximum is no more than 20A. The module has a balanced charging path, and the equalization function works only when the battery performance is not much different.
3S lithium battery protection board 60A enhanced version
Introduction (1) Product description:
This product is used to charge / discharge three groups of lithium batteries in series, and each group can connect multiple lithium batteries in parallel. It can
Withstand continuous charging current 20A, continuous discharge current 40A, instantaneous current below 80A. used
During the process, the heat dissipation conditions should be good. If the heat dissipation conditions are not good, please reduce the current usage and do not let the board
The child has a noticeably hot feeling. During charging and discharging, it has overcharge protection, overdischarge protection, and overcurrent
Protection, short circuit protection. This product can be used in electric drills, sprayers, LED lights, low power reverse.
Charge and discharge batteries of transformers and other products.
Introduction (2) Product parameters:
◆ Product model: HW-552;
◆ Size: 41 * 60 * 1mm;
Charging voltage: 12.6V-13V;
◆ Maximum working current: 60A (heat dissipation conditions are very good);
◆ Continuous charging current (upper limit): 20A;
◆ Continuous discharge current (upper limit): 40A;
◆ Overcurrent protection: 125A;.
◆ Overcharge detection: 12.8V (for 3 groups of batteries);
◆ Overcharge release: 12.3V (for 3 groups of batteries);
◆ Overdischarge detection: 2.4V (for 1 group of batteries);
◆ Overdischarge release: 3.0V (for 1 group of batteries);
◆ Short circuit protection: Yes;
◆ Working temperature: -40-- + 85C;
◆ Storage conditions: -40-- + 125C.
Introduction (3) Instructions for use:
Three usage scenarios
A. Charging (overcharge protection)
(1) First, the wiring must be strictly in accordance with the above figure. Use good wires and good contact
Good, because even a small resistance will cause a large current to flow.
Pressure drop and generate a lot of heat, which affects the performance of the board.
(2) Connect the 13V power supply to the charging end of the board and start charging.
(3) The board will detect the total series voltage of the three groups of batteries. When the voltage reaches 12.8V, the board will
Turn off the battery charging circuit, this is the overcharge protection
(4) When the battery pack voltage drops below 12.3V, the overcharge protection contacts and the board will open again
The battery charging circuit is overcharged.
(5) If the board turns on overcurrent / short circuit protection for some reason during charging, you
To remove the connection on the load side, and then turn off the power and restart, you can cancel the overcurrent protection.
You can also disconnect the load, wait a few seconds, and the overcurrent protection is automatically canceled.
B. Discharge (overdischarge protection)
(1) Wiring must be performed strictly in accordance with the figure above. Use good wires and good contact because
Even if the resistance is not too large, when a large current flows, it will cause a large voltage drop, and
Generates a lot of heat, which affects the performance of the board.
(2) Turn on the load, and the lithium battery pack supplies power to the load through the board. With good heat dissipation, the board can
Withstand a continuous current of 40A, if the heat dissipation is very good, even to reach 60A.
(3) During the discharging process, when it is detected that the voltage of a certain group of batteries drops to the over-discharge voltage limit, the board
Turn on over-discharge protection and turn off discharge. Note that the battery voltage detected during board discharge
Will be lower than measuring the voltage across the battery with a multimeter, which is caused by the wires and the battery
, So after the over-discharge protection is turned on, you use a voltmeter to measure the voltage across the battery, which is often higher than
2.4V. In addition, the “0v” terminal on the board and the battery indirect line are not good, which will cause overdischarge.
The protection voltage is higher than 2.4V.
(4) When the battery voltage rises above 3V, the over-discharge protection is released. If over-discharge protection is not available
In addition, the load can be disconnected and the over-discharge protection will be released.
C. Overcurrent protection.
When the current is too large, the board turns on overcurrent protection, the line connection is disconnected, and the charging or
Successful start of electric drill conditions:
(1) The discharge current of the battery must reach the minimum starting current of the electric drill;
(2) The connection between the battery pack and the protection board should be as short as possible, and the wire core should be as thick as possible;
(3) Other conditions are found and supplemented separately.