EWRF e709TM3 Pro 5.8G 40CH 28mW/200mW/500mW/OFF Power Adjustable FPV VTX Video Transmitter
Item Name: EWRF e709TM3 Pro
Transmitting Power: 25mW/200mW/500mW/off Power (Pitmode)
Working Current: 90mA (25mW) / 130mA (200mW) / 220mA (500mW)
Antenna Connector: MMCX (RP-SMA Female)
* Adjustable 4 modes:25mW/200mW/500mW/OFF
* Betaflight/Cleanflight OSD configuring parameter
* Clean powerup and channel switching without interference to others
* Default MMCX head, reserved SMA welding position
* Smaller current (12V power supply: 220mA/500mW)
* Have DIY design function
* Spare welded plate, connector and self welding after damage
* With a microphone, you can switch the audio flexibly
* Reasonable use of frame space to facilitate the adjustment of camera
1. User Guide:
Default factory setting
Display mode: power-on prompts channels and power (after power-on, LED display lights are displayed in sequence: channel frequency, channel group, power). When the display is steady, it indicates normal operation (the red light is always on to indicate that PitMode is on, and the red and blue lights are on) to turn off PitMode.
Please refer to the buttone configuration for the LED display mode.
For Betaflight/Cleahflight OSD settings of channel, band, power and Pitmode, please referring to 'Betaflight OSD settings of EWRF Transmitter' for details.
- The red LED indicates the state of working mode or the item when setting the VTX(flashing 1 time means selecting the channels, flashing 2 times means selecting the bands, flashing 3 times means selecting the power levels).
- The blue LED indicates the state of Pitmode or the value of item when setting the VTX( e.g. when selecting the channels, 3 times of flashing means channel 3. When selecting the bands, 3 times of flashing means band C.As for the item of power levels,3 times of flashing means at the power level of 500mW)
- The green LED flashing indicates that the VTX overheat protection is working, the power level will go down.
Working Mode Indication
- After powering up, the red & blue LEDs will signal the following three items of VTX in turn: channel, band and power level(the flashing times of the red and blue LEDs indicate the item and the value respectively). After that, the LEDs indicate the working modes.
- Normal: The red & blue LED are on. And at this time, the module transmit power is the value set in 25/200/500/800mW.
- Pitmode: The red LED is on and blue LED is off.
- Press and hold the button until the red LED flash 1 time which means the item of channel selecting, then press the button can select the channels (blue LED flashing times corresponds to the channel 1-8).
- Press and hold the button again, the red LED will flash 2 times which means the item of band selecting, then press the button can select the band (blue LED flashing times corresponds to the band A-F).
- Press and hold the button again, the red LED will flash 3 times which means the item of power level selecting, then press the button can select the power (blue LED flashing times corresponds to the power level).
- Finally, press and hold the button, save and exit the setting of VTX(This step is essential for setting).
- Press the button twice quickly. When the red lights always turn on and the blue lights is off, the RF is off.
For Betaflight/Cleanflight OSD setting of channel,band,power and Pitmode ,please referring to ‘Betaflight OSD setting of EWRF Transmitter’for details.
3. Custom Power Settings
Press the button and turn on the power for 10 seconds.,the transmitter will enter the advanced mode. Blue light off, increase the fourth gear power file (custom power).The fourth and fifth setting, add the two settings of values for the custom power file.
- Make sure that there is enough space for airflow when installing the module on the drone in case the overheating protection starts to reduce the power even to shut down at the worst.
- Please install the antenna before powering up for a longer use life.
- The maximum current of output DC 5V is 500mA.
1x EWRF e709TM3 Pro 5.8G 40CH 25mW/200mW/500mW/OFF Power Adjustable VTX